Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Multiple Ways to Wear One Simple Dress.


One of the most important things for me in discovering to work my wardrobe has been learning to wear the pieces in my closet multiple ways... or how to revamp my looks.  I always tended to get stuck on something that I really love and forget about other pieces I have, or simply wear something one way.  Figuring out how to find multiple uses for certain pieces helps me get more use out of my wardrobe without having to constantly buy clothes (not that I mind shopping).  But lets face it... I love to shop, but I also LOVE to save!

Before fashion blogging, I lacked the versatility that I now have.  I found something I loved, put it in my closet as an outfit, and that's how I typically wore it.  However, I've discovered that I can take one piece and transform it in a number of ways most of the time by simply pairing it with something I already have at home.  Discovering that I can take one piece in my closet (say a simple dress, a vest, or even a graphic tee) and turn it into something I can wear for almost any occasion is so exciting.

So if you're like I was, I hope that I can inspire you to also be more versatile when it comes to fashion.  Don't be afraid to step [or bungee jump] out of the box!  You won't regret it!  And your pockets will thank you!

  
About this dress:  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this dress by Vince.  The simplicity and comfort of this dress.  It's perfect for any occasion and the quality is superb.
http://www.vince.com/shoulder-pleated-shirt-dress-with-tie/invt/vnvncyg0959&color=Blue%20Marine&bklist=icat,5,,kids,girls714,g714newarrivals 


2 comments:

  1. Great Blog!! That was amazing. Your thought processing is wonderful. The way you tell the thing is awesome.
    Kids Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a descriptive blog. I learned so much from this blog.

    anti glare glasses shop in delhi

    cateye eyeglasses online

    ReplyDelete