Wednesday, May 28, 2014

THIS vs THAT?!?

Being an avid shopper I've come across quite a few "deals" that have raised a brow.  I thought I should share one of the more recent ones with you all.  I was searching for a pair of yellow ballet flats for my daughter to wear with a super cute pair of shorts she picked out.  I wanted something simple and didn't want to over spend.  I found the perfect pair of eyelet ballet flats at J.Crew Kids, but the price (specifically the original price) blew me away.  Then I recalled seeing a similar style shoe at RUUM American Kid's Wear.  So of course, I headed right on over to www.RUUM.com to make sure I wasn't mistaken, and sure enough there they were... a cute little pair of eyelet ballet flats in yellow for less than half the price!
 
This is one of those moments that reminds us to slow down when we're out shopping and really take note of the things we see.  It also reminds us to not just grab the first item that catches our eye, but rather to shop around for the perfect bargain, style or shade.  Perhaps, those adorable pair of flats at J.Crew were just the shade of yellow you were hoping for.  But if you were like me and just searching for a cute yellow flat then you'd certainly be glad you shopped around! 

Happy Shopping!
:)
Don't forget to follow Style with Charm on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest AND YouTube!



No comments:

Post a Comment